Monday, October 31, 2011

Boutique Abroad






  • Imagine finding a webpage full of beautiful exotic clothing, accessories, and home goods from all around the world. Imagine getting a look inside the markets of Istanbul, Milan, Marrakech, and shopping on little islands like Capri and Saint Barths, without having to leave your desk. Imagine finding pieces that only exist in one village halfway across the world, and wearing it around your town or city the very next day.

    Travel with me as I try on scarfs in Venice, check out dresses in Madrid's tiny marketplaces and test drive heels in Paris. A traveler at heart, who loves and has obsessed over fashion since the age of three, I want to wear everything the world has to offer, and as I do, I want to share it with you. I'll tear through markets all over Europe, Asia, South and Central America, seeking out pieces so amazing that I have no choice but to find room for them in my already packed-to-the-brim travel bag.

    Boutique Abroad will offer a sale on each piece, for a limited time. They will be packaged and shipped to you, usually from the exact location they are purchased. You will literally have an inside view to the best garmets from hundreds of markets around the world. Follow my blog, Boutique Abroad, to find your fashion escape and to have a bit of vacation sent to you. Any fashion fantasies or specific requests? Leave a comment about them before I reach my next destination and they could become the next hot items up for grabs.
  • No comments: